Bold and unique large 24K gold electroplated real kale pendant necklace on a 14K gold filled chain in an 18 or 30 inch length. This necklace is such a great conversation piece! There is a real piece of kale underneath the gold plating -- don't just eat your veggies, wear them! The photo is a sample -- your kale pendant will be similar and unique!
^^ The 18 inch + large kale combo usually looks a bit heavy that high up on the neck. If you want the 18 inch version, I recommend pairing it with the small kale. I want you to look your best! ^^
Want this in a different length? A design tweak? Send me a message and I’ll do my best to make it happen!
All items are packaged in a lovely blue jewelry box with a bow, whether it's a gift for yourself or someone else! A polishing cloth is included with all sterling silver orders to keep your jewelry shining.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Metal: 24K Gold electroplated pendant, the rest is 14K gold filled - chain, wire, and spring clasp
-----> Want a lobster clasp instead? Add this listing to your order: http://etsy.me/1WcMxUZ
Pendant Size: Approx. 1 inch for small version, 1.5-1.7 inches for large version
Necklace Length: 18 or 30 inch chain
Check out the matching earrings: https://www.etsy.com/listing/457555828/24k-gold-electroplated-real-kale
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Looking for even more kale? Check out these jewelry pieces in the shop: http://etsy.me/2b1qrTs
International Customers: I ship worldwide! Please make sure to visit the Policies page before purchasing for all shipping, tracking, and customs info: https://www.etsy.com/shop/RockThatGem/policy
All photos are taken in natural lighting -- because these are natural gemstones, the colors of the jewelry may appear different on various computer screens. I have done my best to make sure you are seeing the true color of the stones, but there can be variations in person -- and will often look even better than expected!
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 12 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
How Long I Store Your Information
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Molly Clarke, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com.”
Jewelry is meant to be worn! Help your new pieces last a long time by following these steps:
- Apply all body lotions, makeup, hairspray prior to putting on your jewelry. At the end of the day, remove your jewelry and gently wipe it with a soft clean cloth to remove any oils or residue.
- Keep your jewelry away from water, especially chlorinated pools or hot tubs. If your jewelry does get wet, pat it gently with a cloth and lay it out to dry.
- Metals, especially sterling silver, can oxidize over time. Limit their contact to the air by keeping them in their fabric-lined jewelry box or a sealed bag. Sterling silver pieces are shipped with a polishing cloth. Whenever oxidization appears, gently rub the area with the cloth to remove any tarnish.
- Dainty jewelry is beautiful because of its delicate nature, and requires extra love. Avoid wearing those pieces while working out, house cleaning, etc. Have children who love to tug on your necklaces? Send me a message and I can give you options for an even sturdier chain!
Feb 28, 2018
Great piece and hard to miss when wearing it! So fun to show this kale to my vegetarian friends!
Dec 22, 2017
Absolutely lovely! Thank you so very much for posting it quickly, I know my Mom will adore this unique and well made necklace! Excellent communication with the seller as well - I would buy from RockThatGem again.
Jul 31, 2016
Jun 6, 2016
Love it - arrived quickly too!
May 19, 2016
my favorite necklace I've ever owned. shipped on time.